Monday 19 May 2008

Back Again and EDM #160

I can't belive its been over 2 months since last posting. I've had so much uni work to do I haven't had the time to post, and I haven't drawn as much as I'd have liked. I have missed it loads and have made the resolution to do a quick sketch every day to help me get through the last bits of coursework then exams! So I'm posting 3 drawings now that I did over the last couple of months, then hopefully more will be posted regularly!

This is from quite a while back, the first big sailing race I did. We'd only had the boat 2 weeks and it was a bit big for me, but I enjoyed it! Every time I rounded the clubhouse buoy I got shouts of "come on you gardners!" as I had leaves everywhere from capsizing into a tree....

No comments:

Welcome

This is a creative outlet for me, somewhere I can put some of my artwork for myself and others to see. Please feel free to leave comments, I love to hear them!