Wednesday 26 November 2008

Opinion

In my opinion... I sit on the fence too much!

I have had too much uni work on lately for my liking, but can't believe I haven't uploaded anything for a month! I have a half finished sketch for the IF topic Vacant from a while back that will be up as soon as it's done.

Thanks yoon see for the tag... at the moment I don't have time to pass it on, but I will tell you a few facts about myself: 1. My favourite colour is yellow, but I hardly ever wear it (usually purple or green like in this drawing!) 2. I love making soup. Nothing beats homemade vegetable soup. 3. My favourite flowers are daffodils, partly because they're yellow, partly because they show it's Spring (which is incidentally my favourite season).

4 comments:

yoon see said...

Very interesting fact, you love sunny yellow, lemon yellow....

There is a giveaway challenge just on from 1/12/08 to 8/12/08. Please drop by when you are free!

http://yoonsee.blogspot.com/2008/12/1st-giveaway-challenge.html

yoon see said...

I love your opinion piece, sitting down at the fence and have a sweet ponder.

You are busy, just take care!
Come back only when you have time:)

yoon see said...

How are you lately?!
Hope you are fine:)
An early Christmas greeting from me Yoon See to you & family!

Claudio Tomassini said...

I invite you to visit my blog. you can find my last works of art at:

www.claudiotomassini.blogspot.com

yours Claudio Tomassini

Welcome

This is a creative outlet for me, somewhere I can put some of my artwork for myself and others to see. Please feel free to leave comments, I love to hear them!